Hot News About Charmi - CCL5


http://www.kisukisu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/sarmi.jpgHyderabad cricket team in the CCL 5 star from the show, the actress Charmi's waist and fell to the ground underneath the charity's Hot killiya fan.
CCL 5 star cricket, cricket star actor Jeeva led pottim Riders, Chennai, Hyderabad Telugu actor Akhil between the Telugu Warriors held yesterday. The Telugu Warriors won.
Subsequently, star cricket team were pleased with the feast-star hotel in Hyderabad.
Actress Charmi had gone to attend this event. Charmi approached the 18-year-old fan who has to take a photo. Charmi, has agreed to pose.
When the fan suddenly shocked by Charmi killiyat the waist and left the audience with angry voices. Some of those attending the party requesting the alaralai Charmi, giving tarmaati chased off the fan.
Charmi said about it, "the person to take a photo with me. I said yes. Suddenly he grabbed my waist and my closest stood and tried to misbehave. I've pushed. I stood near the Guards. They beat the young men caught. The man was still looking at me and smiling. He thought irukkalamo are psycho. The incident was shocking to me. I did not expect this. Now I pay more attention to safety. Those who will not let you get close to the introduction of the side, "he said.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment